Question Guys plz help me to fix this...Pc not starting

Aug 14, 2019
I tired to power on my system but not working... mother board lights are on but when i pressed power on button nothg happent pc not starting... i changed psu and powerswtich and checked same probelm was facing... then i take the cpu to the shop and tried to power on then it work.... after that take back to home and i tried it but same prblm again showing. I dnt knw wats happenig... i change power cable etc... wat should i do... plz help me

Aug 14, 2019
was it working before?
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
Yes it was working before once this prbls was shown and i take the cpu to shope then it start after came back home and use whole night next day same tried to start pc dsnt work...

Ryzen 7 2700
Asus strix b350 gaming
Gskill trendz 16gb
Cooler master MWE White 650 80plus psu
Zotec gtx 1060 6gb

Jul 25, 2019
Just as confirmation to this thread From the story I'm getting here

1. Your Pc ran into some problems powering on
  2. you brought it to your local computer shop and they got it to work
  3. you brought it back home only to find that it would once again not power on
  4. your Motherboard lights are on
So to be clear if your Motherboard lights are on which i'm assuming at the very least you got a post? Did you hear any beeping? Is there anything else that is powering on such as fans, the GPU, or RAM?

Aug 14, 2019
Just as confirmation to this thread From the story I'm getting here

1. Your Pc ran into some problems powering on
  2. you brought it to your local computer shop and they got it to work
  3. you brought it back home only to find that it would once again not power on
  4. your Motherboard lights are on
So to be clear if your Motherboard lights are on which i'm assuming at the very least you got a post? Did you hear any beeping? Is there anything else that is powering on such as fans, the GPU, or RAM?
Yes only mother board light on but there is no beeping anything when i pressed on power swtch

Jul 25, 2019
video on thia link

Alright So just to get this question out of the way i'm assuming this has worked before do you know when the Pc shut down? Were you running intensive games/workloads, was there a power outage, did you hear anything when the pc ended up crashing?

EDIT: Hold on is this a brand new system? i noticed the layered plastic sheet still hasn't been torn off, is this pre-built or did you just build it?

Aug 14, 2019
Alright So just to get this question out of the way i'm assuming this has worked before do you know when the Pc shut down? Were you running intensive games/workloads, was there a power outage, did you hear anything when the pc ended up crashing?
No this work perfctly and once in went outside for one week after came to home... then i saw this problem... that time i take pc to shop it work perfect.. after used that day.
Next day problem shown again...
Then i take pc again to that shop it working perfect... nw again happened

Jul 25, 2019
well if thats the case then first things firsts, make sure all your power plugs are snuff and plugged in properly, if you have any air dust cleaner do a quick clean of the PC, re-seat your GPU and RAM to make sure it wasn't jostled on the way back.

Aug 14, 2019
did the local repair store tell you what they did to get it back up and running or any of the problems they dealt with?
Yesterday the technician told me the board and processor get short thats y not getting started... they told me to repair done by asus service center and bought 5k indian rupees for service..after that i checked system and everything is good runing perfect. then i take back to home same probelm is there.

EDIT: Hold on is this a brand new system? i noticed the layered plastic sheet still hasn't been torn off, is this pre-built or did you just build it?

One year board and processor
new gpu and psu