AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
2x Team Elite Plus 8GB 2400Mhz with Heat-Spreader total 16 gig
1tb hdd

want this for light gaming gta v and ark

want to know if this will work with the GV-RX570GAMING-4GD

PSU: ATX PSU 700watts

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2018
ASSEMBLED SET - 1x Ryzen 3 2200G Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler, 1x Gigabyte A320M-S2H Motherboard, 1x 8GB 2400Mhz, 1x ATX Casing /w PSU 700w

thats list but we added extra 8 gig

no brand on psu i am in the philippines

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
Can you post a picture of the label on the side of the PSU? Or let us know what the label says with regard to how many amps the PSU is rated for on the 12V rail?

In theory that system should support a 570 just fine. In reality, that "700W" PSU may be a piece of junk that can't reliably supply anything close to that power.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
no brand on psu i am in the philippines

Then, that might be some generic low-end PSU model. I wouldn't recommend you to power up the RX 570 with this PSU, even though it might work. You might need an upgrade, so kindly grab some other decent High-quality PSU from reputed brands like SEASONIC, EVGA, Corsair, Antec, Cooler Master, and others.

How many PCI-E connectors/cables does this PSU actually have ?

bignastyid

Titan
With Ryzen slow ram will hinder performance. With Ryzen you want atleast DDR4 2933 running in dual channel(which you'll want to buy in a kit not separate sticks). Also using a generic PSU is a very bad idea and could end up frying the whole rig. You'd be better off with a decent 450w unit than a larger generic unit.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.