Question Gygabite Z87 HD3 - - - no POST image shown when booting ?

Fire&Cold

Reputable
Sep 6, 2019
I recently wanted to go to bios but I don't see the post message after I power up the pc.
Some time ago I disconnected the dedicated gpu from computer and used only the integrated one.
I reinstalled the gpu on the board and now I can see the logo and the key to enter bios.
Before, when I was on the integrated gpu only, I couldn't see the logo, the screen was black until it appear the Windows welcome image.
Do you know what can I do to see the logo when I'm using the integrated gpu ?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

How old is the PSU in your build?

Fire&Cold

Reputable
Sep 6, 2019
Sorry about that, here are my specs:
CPU: i5 4460
CPU Cooler: intel stock cooler
Motherboard: Gygabite Z87-HD3
Ram: 8GB DDR3 1600mhz dual-channel
SSD/HDD: Kingston 120GB SSD SATA-III
GPU: GTX 1050Ti
PSU: Corsair TX550M

What I can see it from more tests, when I connect the DVI-D cable into the motherboard video display port the logo of Gygabite and post image doesn't appear. Practically I turn on the computer, it boot but the image on monitor appear when there is the Windows welcome screen.
If I connect the DVI-D into the GTX 1050TI video display port, the logo and post image appear and I can access bios.
Is there anyway to make the logo and post image appear when I connect the cable into integrated gpu video display port?