[SOLVED] H-E-L-P Thanks

Dec 15, 2020
Hello all, this is an ongoing issue. Am totally lost. Ok first let me start by stating what I have in so far.

Intel Core i5 Processor i5-3570 3.4GHz 6MB QUAD CORE
Asus P8B75-V LGA1155/ Intel B75/ Quad CrossFireX/ SATA3&USB3.0/ A&GbE/ ATX Motherboard
16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600MHz (PC3 12800) Dual Channel (Teamgroup) new as of last month.
SEAGATE / WD 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB CACHE SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD
12X BLU-RAY PLAYER & DVD-RWCOMBO DRIVE
JUST REPLACED with 01/16/2021 ASUS ROG STRIX AMD RX 570 8GB Graphics card (junked the Asus Rog Strix GTX 1050Ti)
Creative Audigy FX Sound Card
REALTEK 10/100/1000 Gigabit Network Card (onboard)
APEVIA 1000 WATT HIGH PERFORMANCE SLI/CROSSFIRE POWER SUPPLY (junked the Rosewill 750 Watt High Performance PSU)

Computer fails to P.O.S.T on cold start after numerous pressing of the reset button it will finally POST on the 5th to 6th try. Once it POSTS computer runs great.
Have so far replaced PSU, and now the graphics card. Tonight I even connected the mobo supplied onboard graphics card and bypassed the Pcie and it does the same. No video but I can hear the windows going on sound.
Presently running Windows 10 upgrade 64 bit Pro edition since they stopped supporting Windows 7 as of Jan 2021. HELP!!!! What else can I do??? Have not replaced the CMOS battery yet, but thats the next thing I can think of. Would love to take it to a computer repair place but during these awesome COVID-19 days nothing is really open for business. Windows 10 running in legacy mode fast boot disabled.
Thanks in advance for any help some of y'all can provide.

Solution
I would start by checking all the power supply and case to motherboard connectors.

Clear CMOS. Check BIOS revision in reference to 3rd gen CPU.

Bypass the power switch and see if it turns on by shorting the appropriate pins.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I would start by checking all the power supply and case to motherboard connectors.

Clear CMOS. Check BIOS revision in reference to 3rd gen CPU.

Bypass the power switch and see if it turns on by shorting the appropriate pins.

Solution
Dec 15, 2020
Thanks I'll replace the CMOS batt next then, and thanks for bringing that up I forgot about the darn cable connecting the monitor to the DVI port on the graphics card. Maybe even reset the MemoryGo switch on the mobo?