Question H100i Pro Platinum - Fan Headers amps

Jul 21, 2020
How many amps provide each fan header cable of the pump? I'm thinking of connecting splitters to each one to control 2 groups of fans.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Not officially listed anywhere.

Given a motherboard fan header will typically provide 1A max, it's reasonable to assume the same would be truck from the H100i block.

IIRC, the H100i has the one header, with a splitter? The fans are ML120's, which are rated for 0.225A each.

IF you were to run splitters to each 'header' of the splitter (so 4 fans off one header), theoretically you could run 4x 0.225A (=0.9A), but that's pretty high, based on an assumption.

I wouldn't, personally.

Jul 21, 2020
Not officially listed anywhere.

Given a motherboard fan header will typically provide 1A max, it's reasonable to assume the same would be truck from the H100i block.

IIRC, the H100i has the one header, with a splitter? The fans are ML120's, which are rated for 0.225A each.

IF you were to run splitters to each 'header' of the splitter (so 4 fans off one header), theoretically you could run 4x 0.225A (=0.9A), but that's pretty high, based on an assumption.

I wouldn't, personally.

My idea is connect on one header with splitter 3 LL (take 0.9A) and the other header with splitter 3 ML Pro (take 0.657A) , so if each fan header of the spliter has 1A limit, I could do it.

Is that right? Or I should assume that each header from the pump just can carry 0,5 amps?