Question H100i v2 & 8700k stock

Feb 6, 2019
My core voltage is ~1,1 with 4,3 ghz, and starting this summer i noticed idle temps grew about 5-8 degrees and while gaming its about 10-15. So i thought it should be due to room temperature, but actually i dont think it is now hotter for so much as 5-15 degrees ( cant measure to be sure ). So, i started experimenting with fan positions and now have rad at front with 2 intake fans and 1 extra on pull, its strange but with 2push/2pull temps are a bit higher. And now i have the same problem again: even with great airflow idle temps are 36-39 instead of 30-32, gaming are 55-60 instead of 45-50. Should i measure room temperature and can it really affect on PC temps that much?
Also my gpu that was really hot sometimes and reach 73-75 when room temp was really high is now 69 max after cleaning rad and changing thermal paste, so if gpu isnt as hot as it was with high room temps, why is cpu is hot as never been before? I cleaned rad, changed thermalpaste and no effect. Can it be pump issue?

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Yes, any cooler that is dependent on ambient room temperature (liquid cooling/air cooling) ambient room temperature directly impacts cooling. You can never reach room temperature and will always cool at a delta above the ambient temperature.

For example, if you have your PC outside in the winter, the temperatures at load will be much lower due to the ambient air temp. In the summer, if you have your PC outside, the load temps will be far higher due to the increase of temperature.

For both of these scenarios, the load temperature is always a delta that is higher than the reported ambient air temperature.