• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question H100i v2 question

Seanayy

Honorable
Dec 21, 2013
So ive had a h100iv2 since i built my current rig. Recently i encountered an issue which had me update my bios and in doing so obviously reset my bios settings. As i was redoing all the settings i realized that before i had qfan enabled with my h100 which was supposed to be disabled so that it can run at the 12V specified. So what im tryna ask is that ive been running my h100i for the past 3-4 years with Qfan disabled and not utilizing 100% of the pump etc so now that im running it as its supposed to be run will it have any adverse effect on it? I know its coming up to the end of its life span anyway but currently it seems to be fine.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS