H2 playlist recommendation

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.live,alt.games.halo,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I am not registered at bungie.net so I can't leave feedback or
recommendations. If someone finds this idea worthy, could you please pass
this along to the good folks at bungie? Thanks.

Playlist suggestion:

Games with more than 2 teams. I've done this via system link and it was a
riot! Three teams of four going after the same hill; it get quite frantic.

Multiple combos are possible: 3 teams of 3 (9 players), 4 teams of 4 (16
players), 3 teams of 4 (12), etc.

We couldn't do multi-CTF, but single-flag CTF would be doable, as would
slayer, odd ball, hill, territories, etc.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.live,alt.games.halo,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

This is already possible if you create your own party

"M J" <id1998@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> This is already possible if you create your own party

> "A Man, Just Like Other Men" <Nada2Spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I am not registered at bungie.net so I can't leave feedback or
>>recommendations. If someone finds this idea worthy, could you please pass
>>this along to the good folks at bungie? Thanks.
>>
>> Playlist suggestion:
>>
>> Games with more than 2 teams. I've done this via system link and it was
>> a riot! Three teams of four going after the same hill; it get quite
>> frantic.
>>
>> Multiple combos are possible: 3 teams of 3 (9 players), 4 teams of 4 (16
>> players), 3 teams of 4 (12), etc.
>>
>> We couldn't do multi-CTF, but single-flag CTF would be doable, as would
>> slayer, odd ball, hill, territories, etc.

Yes, but I was hoping someone would pass this along to bungie as a
suggestion for a playlist for ranked matches.

Thanks.