[SOLVED] H510M-ITX/ac Will not boot (even into BIOS)

May 13, 2021
I have a fairly new system (less than a year old) that has been running fine until just recently.
Now, when I turn it on, I get a black ASRock screen that presents me with four options:

1. Press F2 or DEL to run UEFI Setup
  2. Press F6 for Instant Flash
  3. Press F11 for Boot Menu
  4. Press Tab to Switch Screen
Naturally in situations like this I go straight to the boot menu. However, no matter what keyboard input I give, nothing happens. The system is utterly unresponsive. I have tried using multiple different keyboards. Nothing. The screen never changes.

Here are my system parts:

Mobo - H510M-ITX/ac
PSU - EVGA Supernova 550 GM
GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming GEFORCE GTX 1650 OC 4GB
CPU - Intel Core i5 (i5-10400FLGA1200)
RAM - 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix gaming memory DDR4-3200 MHz (CL16 BL2K8G32C16U4B)

I'm running Windows 10 student edition (64 bit)

Any advice would be much appreciated. I have no clue how to fix this.

smokeyjacobi

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2014
Are you going through displayport or hdmi? Might be a longshot but I have an asrock h410 motherboard with the same i5 and it does the same thing when connected to displayport only. Id try going through hdmi and see what happens.

May 13, 2021
Are you going through displayport or hdmi? Might be a longshot but I have an asrock h410 motherboard with the same i5 and it does the same thing when connected to displayport only. Id try going through hdmi and see what happens.

Hi Jacob, Thanks for the suggestion.
I am using HDMI at the moment, through my GPU's HDMI output. When I switch to the Mobo HDMI output my display reads "no signal" even if I completely disconnect the GPU from the motherboard. I do not currently have a Displayport cable to test.

May 13, 2021
You never gonna get a signal from a video output on the motherboard with a i5-10400F. F CPUs don't have a igpu.

Try a DP cable from the videcard to the monitor.

Reset motherboard BIOS.
You never gonna get a signal from a video output on the motherboard with a i5-10400F. F CPUs don't have a igpu.

Try a DP cable from the videcard to the monitor.

Reset motherboard BIOS.

"Reset motherboard BIOS."

I'll try this first. If it doesn't work I will go get a DP cable.

Thanks!