Question H80i Cooler went dead in I-9 Media creation Desktop build

Jul 17, 2020
I just got an Intel I9-9900 Desktop, with a Corsair H80i, 32GB RAM, 1TH SSD. It seemed like it was working okay, then I switched to an upgraded Gigabyte ETC 2070, forgot to plug in the PCI-E Power, then did it...then I started rendering my high polycount and high res textures animation.....fan was dead...was it always dead?...then I downloaded Coretemp, and was getting 98-100 Core temps!
Sending back new PC to build company that made it....and am upgrading to the 'Corsair H100iRGB'...........Will this heavyweight cooler (Double sized radiator now) be able to handle my independent 2 minute animated films rendering?...........aside from gaming, can buy processors and coolers handle big animation software rendering?.....
Hope this upgrade can handle it, so cut it short, a cooler upgrade to double the size of the cooler radiator should solve any cooler issues right?

I just got an Intel I9-9900 Desktop, with a Corsair H80i, 32GB RAM, 1TH SSD. It seemed like it was working okay, then I switched to an upgraded Gigabyte ETC 2070, forgot to plug in the PCI-E Power, then did it...then I started rendering my high polycount and high res textures animation.....fan was dead...was it always dead?...then I downloaded Coretemp, and was getting 98-100 Core temps!
Sending back new PC to build company that made it....and am upgrading to the 'Corsair H100iRGB'...........Will this heavyweight cooler (Double sized radiator now) be able to handle my independent 2 minute animated films rendering?...........aside from gaming, can buy processors and coolers handle big animation software rendering?.....
Hope this upgrade can handle it, so cut it short, a cooler upgrade to double the size of the cooler radiator should solve any cooler issues right?
That will work just fine.