HABEMUS PAPAM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

New pope... Whoa! So much for "progressive pope". He'll most likely
stick to John Paul II's line of thought, or maybe he'll even be a bit
more conservative.

Benedict XVI is already described as an "interim pope" - he'll
probably be gone in a few years anyway. Better luck next time? Then
again, according to certain prophecies, the next pope will be the last
one, and we'll all be in trouble at the end of his papacy.

Let's see what happens...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:51:29 +0200, Moen
<h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote:

>New pope... Whoa! So much for "progressive pope". He'll most likely
>stick to John Paul II's line of thought, or maybe he'll even be a bit
>more conservative.
>
>Benedict XVI is already described as an "interim pope" - he'll
>probably be gone in a few years anyway. Better luck next time? Then
>again, according to certain prophecies, the next pope will be the last
>one, and we'll all be in trouble at the end of his papacy.
>
>Let's see what happens...

Too bad nobody cares...

--
byerstheoblivious