Question Hack or setting to enable roboform offline password manager in Chromium-based browsers and some Firefox-based browsers ?

Rob Scouse

Honorable
Jan 2, 2017
Hello Toms Forum members,
I have a PC with chromium based browsers (Cent,Chrome Portable,Iridium)that i am having difficulty in activating/enabling roboform offline password manager toolbars in;when going to the roboform toolbar options it shows the online roboform password manager setting page in the browser!?!?!?

How may i enable the roboform v7.9 crx addon toolbar (the firefox roboform PM addon is the only toolbar addon that currently works on my PC !!) in chromium based browser without getting the new online roboform password manager settings dialogue??

Thanks in advance for any replies and remedies to my password addon browser enable question!

Ralston18

Titan
Not sure about your post and question.

When you attempt to enable the roboform addon on toolbar, what error code, window, etc. appears when the attempt fails?

Do the following:

Open the roboform windows, other windows, etc. that are involved. Take some screenshots and post those screenshots here using imgur (www.imgur.com).

Provide some additional information and details as applicable. Show what is (or is not) happening.

Overall more information is needed in order to get a sense of the problem.