hacked account

my email address of a few years was hacked early last year and the password
and secret question was changed. i have no idea who did it and the person
uses msn messenger to chat with my contacts under a disgraceful name. is
there any way to retrieve my password other than through the secret question?

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 12:01:01 -0800, "South Chic" <South
Chic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>my email address of a few years was hacked early last year and the password
>and secret question was changed. i have no idea who did it and the person
>uses msn messenger to chat with my contacts under a disgraceful name. is
>there any way to retrieve my password other than through the secret question?

Your email was compromised a year ago and you still have the account?
Call your ISP and have them reset it or cancel the account.

Jeff

hi,
my accont was hacked and i don't know how to get it ,do you have any idea
about that , my account is : zanoubia-2005@hotmail.com