Status
Not open for further replies.

3ogdy

Distinguished
Da plan:
1. Work for the IRS.
2. Steal $30 million.
3. Blame it on a security breach.
4. Invest your cash wisely and enjoy your life.

Oh, I forgot: scream as loud as you can, at the top of your lungs that there has been a breach and "Oh my gosh, Oh my God, Jesus Christ, they stole $30 million, but no worries, we are investigating the matter because we're serious people."

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
This bullshit of keeping IRS resources below the bare minimum has to stop. If the IRS has the money and staff to update their systems and actively participate in their own security this thing wouldn't happen so often. Because the US government likes to shit on the most effective department they have my FAFSA will now take forever to process.

MASOUTH

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
How exactly do you think Uncle Sam gets those taxes out of your paycheck? How do you expect them to collect from people who are not wage earners that are issued a W2?

Pro tip: They don't. You pay them or your boss withholds them to give to the IRS on your behalf. There are a LOT of contractors/companies/bosses out there that do not turn that money over. THAT is where the IRS comes in.

JohnMD1022

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
"This bullshit of keeping IRS resources below the bare minimum has to stop. If the IRS has the money and staff to update their systems and actively participate in their own security this thing wouldn't happen so often. Because the US government likes to shit on the most effective department they have my FAFSA will now take forever to process."

This is the outfit that was withholding approval of legitimate non-profits, don't forger.

Like every other Obama regime department, it was politicized and used against the American people.

surphninja

Honorable
May 14, 2013

Agreed, but it wouldn't have come to this if the Dems hadn't been using the IRS for political reasons. They have only themselves to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.