Hacking The iPhone, iPod, And iPad With A Web Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

who said apple is unbreakable? charlie miller is the man who can kick jobs ball just as easy everytime we visit his website. since I got the iphone4 I found that I had being holding my phone wrong the past 7 years. I have to learn the new way from apple the right way holding my phone but it drops often and hunts my hand too. 2 weeks ago I heard people telling me that my ipad got heatup problem in japan. I believe steve jobs trying to tell everyone in japan that they are holding their mp3 player wrong too after all.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
[citation][nom]randomizer[/nom]See, real men use Macs.[/citation]
Oh you are going to get marked down... beware of the windoz trolls.

Great interview by the way. I had always wondered how he did it, as I had always ran into a dead end when I realized Safari was not run as root. Turns out I was right and it required two exploits. Brilliant.

kelemvor4

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
Real men often do what is trendy rather than what makes sense.

jecastej

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2006
Great interview,

I think Apple should use its big capital to hire and pay for more engineers to solve all kind of situations. It is not about problems surfacing everywhere or anytime as there are no warranties in real life. And I don't say this just to complain. Now that Apple has the "resources" it should use it on its "own" benefit and, of course, for the benefit of all its users.

randomizer

Champion
[citation][nom]Ragnar-Kon[/nom]Oh you are going to get marked down... beware of the windoz trolls.[/citation]
I knew I was going to get marked down, but couldn't resist. The commenters on this site are so protective of their favourite company.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006

Real men use Vista on 256MB RAM because the pain of doing so lets them know they're still alive.

Mottamort

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
If Microsoft had to pay $3000 for every bug found on their software they'd lose ALOT of money...just think about all those service packs they release and security updates that come out on a daily basis.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
[citation][nom]Mottamort[/nom]If Microsoft had to pay $3000 for every bug found on their software they'd lose ALOT of money...just think about all those service packs they release and security updates that come out on a daily basis.[/citation]
i guess thats what happens when millions of people use windows, and thousands more write malicious code for it.

WarraWarra

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2007
[citation][nom]jecastej[/nom]Great interview,I think Apple should use its big capital to hire and pay for more engineers to solve all kind of situations. It is not about problems surfacing everywhere or anytime as there are no warranties in real life. And I don't say this just to complain. Now that Apple has the "resources" it should use it on its "own" benefit and, of course, for the benefit of all its users.[/citation]

Yup amazing they claim they have to Guantanamo Bay the iPhone / Apple's to prevent this but in that statement they have already failed to prevent this "attacks" security breaches.

Why not just have it unlocked like in the western world and let anyone put what they want on there.

Surely Apple gets the fact that no one is leasing their hardware so everyone that pays for it owns it and can constitutionally use it as a vibrator or car mirror hanging attachment or what ever they like to do with it.

What gets me is the gold yes the metal gold that jewelery is made of iPhones there is no issues with as "modified / appearance hacked" items but something small like adding a useful app or installing your own operating systems freaks them out.

Next thing Apple will tell us they don't mind taking a mill. USD and burning it for fun but freak out about us$0.20 rubber band aid for the signal problem not being the Approved Guantanamo Bay Apple colors.

Apple seriously needs some legal CA weeds to smoke.

thebigt42

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2009
Real men downloaded files at 300 baud when that was the fastest available and were excited about doing it!

G

and got totally excited when we finally got 1200 and then 2400. I could type faster than 300, and have always been atleast 4-5 keystrokes ahead of my machine's processing power. Technology is finally catching up and the machines are no longer 16 bit, they are 64 bit quad core processor's, with so much ram, I need thought possible, I remember paying $160 for an 8 megs of ram for my mac LC II. Now you can buy 16 gigs of super fast ram for that same price! It makes me feel old, but proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.