Question Had previously an igpu and upgraded to GPU but having a problem

Sep 13, 2023
I have been using a amd r2 3200g along with a asus a320mk prime nd 12gb ram for the last 4 years since 2019, yesterday I bought a second hand GTX 1660ti and while testing everything went good in furmark and occts even Apex legends ran well over on 140 fps and valorant ran on 200+ fps but after that when I restarted the pc and launched gta v to test it an error code showed up saying "ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT" I thought it was an issue with the game but later when I tried testing fifa 23 and fifa 19 both of them crashed saying direct x error so I reseted the nvidia control panel but after that even valorant went on crashing saying graphics driver crashed so after that I have tried reinstalling the drivers even reinstalled windows still error persists , what should I do?

include your complete system specs with make & model of all components plus the amount of time the power supply has been in use.

I have tried reinstalling the drivers even reinstalled windows still error persists , what should I do?
how did you go about reinstalling the OS?

and are you using latest graphics driver package directly from Nvidia.com or from a 3rd party source?
bought a second hand GTX 1660ti
where did you acquire this card;
locally, Amazon, etc..?

Sep 13, 2023
include your complete system specs with make & model of all components plus the amount of time the power supply has been in use.

how did you go about reinstalling the OS?

and are you using latest graphics driver package directly from Nvidia.com or from a 3rd party source?

where did you acquire this card;
locally, Amazon, etc..?
Specs
R3 3200g
Asus a320mk prime mobo
Corsair 2400mhz 4+8gb ram
Wd 240gb m.2 SSD
Seagate barracuda 1tb hdd
Gigabyte p450 450 watts psu it's been in use for almost a year now

Previously a year back in 2022 while installing the m.2 SSD the same problem was happening and the system was crashing so when I reinstalled the OS everything was good so I thought why not give it a try as I had backup for my important files already

I am using the latest nvidia drivers downloaded from the original website only

I got the card from a trusted source as the owner of the card is a relative of mine and had been running the card for 2 years even I played on his system it was smooth but recently he upgraded to 3080 so he sold me the card

Previously a year back in 2022 while installing the m.2 SSD the same problem was happening and the system was crashing so when I reinstalled the OS everything was good so I thought why not give it a try as I had backup for my important files already
my question was, how did you go about reinstalling the OS?
not, why did you.

i mean physically how;
you went through OS settings and chose to Reset,
used some old media,
downloaded an install image/ISO somewhere, etc..?