Half life 2 Trailer…

Schmide

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2001
I’m used to first person shooters, but this movie made me kind of queasy. I just got back from a 7mile run in 90 degree weather, so that may have had some affect. Anyways anyone else download the 120+ mb file and watch it.

Dichromatic for your viewing plesure...

sargeduck

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2002
Yes, I did a while ago. Is it the one where he is in an attic and then goes on the roof of those buildings, only to then go on for a close up of the bug? If that is the one, then it's not a trailer of hl2, but it is just demonstrating the source engine.

As each day goes by, I hug my 9600Pro just a little tighter.

eden

Champion
And scary at that. The wind sounds are highly environmental for a movie sample and not actual gameplay rendering (or is it?), and I almost thought it was powerful wind outside my house. It freaked me out in fact since the teaser had an empty town, so the wind feel gave a ghost town effect. Very nice. Hope this is what the game is all about.

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=blue><b>Are you ugly and looking into showing your mug? Then the THGC Album is the right place for you!</b></font color=blue></A>