Bobo

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2004

Anyone here able to start Half Life source? I click on it and
it takes me to a screen that says I already purchased half life
but I can't start the game. I bought the game at a store in the
real world that has people and cash registers. Was this a mistake?

How do I get Half Life source to work?

Andrew

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 05:48:26 GMT, "bobo" <boro@aol.com> wrote:

>Anyone here able to start Half Life source? I click on it and
>it takes me to a screen that says I already purchased half life
>but I can't start the game. I bought the game at a store in the
>real world that has people and cash registers. Was this a mistake?

Which version did you buy? You don't get source with the regular
retail version of HL2 and there isn't an upgrade path at present.

Jab

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2004

bobo wrote:
> Anyone here able to start Half Life source? I click on it and
> it takes me to a screen that says I already purchased half life
> but I can't start the game. I bought the game at a store in the
> real world that has people and cash registers. Was this a mistake?
>
> How do I get Half Life source to work?

HL: Source wasn't with the regular version but I wouldn't bother to much
unless you never had a copy of HL in the first place. The physics engine
may have been updated but don't expect to see the leap in graphics
between CS and CS:Source.

I just hope that an updated version of HL:Source is released sometime.