Half of the PC's on my Network, suddenly dissapeared

ryguyhunter

Commendable
Apr 23, 2018
At work, the work PC's are have password protected file sharing on the Network. One PC in particular is our "server" (not an actual server) where we store information that we can all get whenever we need. I recently started working here so i have been using my laptop since there is not a work PC available yet. I was able to access that PC just fine, then suddenly one day it wasnt in the Network list on file explorer. Along with half the PCs on the Network.

I should note that I do have the latest windows 10 update, not sure about the other PCs. And I should also note that a coworkers laptop is able to see everything just fine and it also has the latest windows 10 update. Finally I have tried Multiple PC restarts, and resetting my Network Adapter, but to no avail.

ryguyhunter

Commendable
Apr 23, 2018
sigh...Hes the dumb thing about it. We do not have an IT Department. I am the closest thing they have to IT (not why i was hired). So more than likely when i ask to get it fixed. They wont do anything, saying "It works fine for me"