Half ram turn on

Sep 27, 2018
Not on the compability list but it shows 16 gb as I said sometimes,if the compability I can buy a new set but what if I have the same problem?
They are not the same pack but same model I bought second one 3 months later

Are you aware of ram subtimings? with each stick check in the bios, and write down each of the timings, and ram voltages. I'm expecting that there will be a difference somewhere.

What I think is happening is that the reseat forces the timings to be reassessed, so you might end up having to set them manually, maybe loosen them a little bit, but setting them manually might be needed

So you can try setting it to manual and not auto, and setting each setting to what it is when one stick works. This would prevent it from automatically collecting and causing a problem. Long shot. If that fails increase each number by 1 or increase voltage by the smallest increment, +0.005V or similar .

Sep 27, 2018
Yes there are some difference in dram cas latency when it shows 8gb i.e. Trdwr is 10 for cha,31 for chb there are 7 difference like this when it shows 16 gb all the values are the same