Halo 2 Lan Party

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Hi,

I was just curious if any of you guys are planning lan parties after the
Halo 2 release. I have one planned for November 20th. I will have a
definite 8 and a possible 22 attendees. Anybody in Winston Salem NC
interested?

spidey

"spidey_webb" <jwebb5@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I was just curious if any of you guys are planning lan parties after the
> Halo 2 release. I have one planned for November 20th. I will have a
> definite 8 and a possible 22 attendees. Anybody in Winston Salem NC
> interested?

Hmmm. I'm in Charlotte so it's tempting. But my wife pokes fun at me
enough for playing Xbox. So to tell her I'm

Going to Winston Salem to play Halo ......

With Strangers .......

That I met over the internet .........

And I'm taking our credit cards with me .............

Tough call. But I'm sure my friends and I will be pulling out the ethernet
cables and hub and going at it in the new maps sometime soon. Enjoy your
party.

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

You don't need your credit card. I only take cash =). Any way I have got
people coming from VA so Charlotte is not that much further. Thanks anyway.

Spidey