Halo 2 player campaign

Slug

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Does anyone know if it is possible to play a 2 player campaign using 2 xbox
systems on halo or halo 2.
If possible please explain.
I would really appreciate it.

Al

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

No it is not possible.

They didn't do system link co-op on either Halo CE or Halo 2.

"FishBone" <fishbone_x@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I don't think you can link up and play Halo one with the coop campaign... I
> think I tried that once... As for Halo 2, well, you can play it over live
> so I don't see why not
>
> Fish

Campaign isn't available over Live.

TRENDING THREADS