Best Buy has Halo 3 for the XBOX 360 available for pre-order with a
release date of May 15, 2006.

On 21 Sep 2005 02:14:54 -0700, "Sinista1" <sinista1@msn.com> wrote:

>Best Buy has Halo 3 for the XBOX 360 available for pre-order with a
>release date of May 15, 2006.

Guess I should finish Halo 2.

<Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message
> On 21 Sep 2005 02:14:54 -0700, "Sinista1" <sinista1@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>Best Buy has Halo 3 for the XBOX 360 available for pre-order with a
>>release date of May 15, 2006.
>
> Guess I should finish Halo 2.

The end is so lame you can quit playing the campaign at any time and it's
just as satisfying.

In article <4lh2j1p1o7ci3nl6f8q98rgu31u0686mvd@4ax.com>,
"Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com" <> says...
> On 21 Sep 2005 02:14:54 -0700, "Sinista1" <sinista1@msn.com> wrote:
>
> >Best Buy has Halo 3 for the XBOX 360 available for pre-order with a
> >release date of May 15, 2006.
>
> Guess I should finish Halo 2.

Ha, you're not alone!

Stil only three-quarters through. I blame Live.
--

If you feel you can't go on,
Call Someone Now