Hamster Death Poll

I started a couple of hardcore characters on Sunday NZ time. Bizarre, I know,
considering my connection and location.

So here comes the mandatory death poll. Where (act/difficulty) will I come
unraveled?

1) DaisyFood, melee paladin, probably fanatic zealot, very original, I know.

2) ColdAllOver, future cold sorceress, planned magic finder.

I should include one vital statistic, to help the bookies - at least half of
my dirt naps in SC are caused by connection loss.

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

1) Nm maggot lair. Your connection will fail while your merc is jabbing
away at a chamber full of scarabs and lightning bolts will be stinging
your ass.

2) Nm Durance 2. Your connection will fail while you are standing in a
doorway and a little doll runs up, only to be jabbed at by your merc.

I know very unoriginal.

Well according to my how I bet, if you lose your merc I will not win.

Orion Ryder

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

> I started a couple of hardcore characters on Sunday NZ time. Bizarre, I
> know,
> considering my connection and location.
>
> So here comes the mandatory death poll. Where (act/difficulty) will I
> come
> unraveled?
>
> 1) DaisyFood, melee paladin, probably fanatic zealot, very original, I
> know.
>
> 2) ColdAllOver, future cold sorceress, planned magic finder.
>
> I should include one vital statistic, to help the bookies - at least half
> of
> my dirt naps in SC are caused by connection loss.

two possibilities for your first death in hc. both do not have to be true.
act 2 normal or between lvls 13-20