Hands On: Jorno Tri-Fold Mobile Bluetooth Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

drapacioli

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2010
A quick search on amazon reveals a similarly designed keyboard for 1/3 the price that was released first. How is this product the one that's newsworthy? Just because it was a kickstarter?

CRod

Reputable
Apr 22, 2015
I have a problem with the name. Tri-Fold? There are only 2 folds. 3 keyboard sections, but only 2 actual folds.

it doesn't represent the fold it represents the sections it creates with the fold(s). similar to a bi-fold. (bisecting fold) trisect fold or tri-fold

hotice

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013
A quick search on amazon reveals a similarly designed keyboard for 1/3 the price that was released first. How is this product the one that's newsworthy? Just because it was a kickstarter?
I had the original Stowaway folding keyboard for my Casio E-125 Pocket PC years ago and loved that keyboard! I tried two bluetooth keyboards since then and they were both terrible. One had a split down the middle I didn't like (like the new MS Bluetooth keyboard) and one was just very cheaply made (newer bluetooth stowaway - not worthy of the name) and didn't have a dedicated number row. I don't know what else is available on Amazon but the Jorno seems to be very well made, it has the number row, and I really like the way the case can be used as an adjustable stand. I'm glad I bought the Jorno. I have found it works very well for me! Yeah, it took a long time to come, I pre-ordered it a year or two ago, but it's great to have now!

Status
Not open for further replies.