Hands-on: Sleeping with the SleepPhones in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

frye

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
[citation][nom]mortsmi7[/nom]So what's the milky white stuff on her face and chest in the picture?[/citation]

Music notes, lol

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]mortsmi7[/nom]So what's the milky white stuff on her face and chest in the picture?[/citation]
She wasn't awake when he finished. Now that's how effective these Sleepphones are!

I was looking for an all-in-one solution for sleep, came across something called Hibermate. Heard through reviews it was junk. One YouTube review in particular (username: trollsneedhugs), had another video, posted March 2012, and talked about these Sleepphones (amongst other products). That said, they aren't too new. I ordered a set and it arrived in a couple days. I will try sleeping with them on my ears tonight. Hopefully I don't end up with white milky stuff across my face and chest. That would be odd. I don't roll like that, but hey, to each his (or her) own in that respect.

chocostain

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012

This is the reason why SleepPhones are very handy. Since it's cotton based, you can use it to wipe the white stuff off after.. you know..

gtvr

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
Bluetooth would need batteries, probably not comfortable.

Should have a clip for the cord to clip say on your shirt shoulder & sleeve to keep it away from your neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS