Hands On With Intel’s Core M “Llama Mountain” Reference Design 2-in-1 At IDF 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dovah-chan

Honorable
When I think of the name llama mountain, I picture an Intel fab on a mountainside with llamas running it. I can see them walking up-right and wearing those special suits in the clean room. And on the very front of the factory is a small store that has a cafe in it. There at that store you can purchase Intel CPUs and Intel-powered 2 in one's then sit down and grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your new device.

When I think of the name llama mountain, I picture an Intel fab on a mountainside with llamas running it. I can see them walking up-right and wearing those special suits in the clean room. And on the very front of the factory is a small store that has a cafe in it. There at that store you can purchase Intel CPUs and Intel-powered 2 in one's then sit down and grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your new device.
Someone in Intel's marketing department needs to make a music video of this!

GreaseMonkey_62

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
As long as this not based on a redesigned Atom processor I'll be excited to see what's in store. And if they ship models will more than 2gigs of RAM at a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS