Hands On With Microsoft's Universal Foldable Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxAxRho

Honorable
Aug 7, 2015
That looks like an extremely useful device. I'll definitely be on the lookout for it. I think you're right, the switching between devices will come more into play than the portability. Pretty sweet.
Jax

floppyedonkey

Honorable
Nov 18, 2014
I've been watching this device for some time. Although I will be waiting for version 2.0 when they bring backlighting to the keyboard and potentially some locking switch to keep the keyboard flat and solid on uneven surfaces.

I'm not sure that they will release a version with back lighting. This is a mobile device, and adding lights will drain the batter considerably faster. It would be a nice improvement if they used some sort of locking mechanism to hold it open though. I forgot to mention, it is held closed magnetically which works well without being too hard to open, and prevents it from opening accidentally.

Ohh....I was just joking lol. I didn't expect that they would already have one. I also didn't think that they could really make one, but uh yea that is totally a foldable mouse.

JaxAxRho

Honorable
Aug 7, 2015

lol, joke's on you I guess? :p

Valantar

Honorable
Nov 21, 2014
I have to say this looks like a good alternative to Logitech's Keys-to-go. The device switching is especially tempting, although I think the splash proof encased design of the Logitech might win out in regards to portability.

Status
Not open for further replies.