Hands On With Phanteks' New Cases and Power Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Phanteks doesn't offer optional front and top panels for their cases, especially for the Evolv cases. Some of us love the look of the Evolv cases, but would prefer better ventilated front and top panels. I would love to see a mesh front and top panel for these cases.

I have the Enthoo Pro, and it's a great case case for the money.

The Evolv X is supposed to be better ventilated than the standard Evolv. It's one of the things reviewers highlighted about this case at Computex.

Yes, it's supposed to be, and hopefully it is. They're very nice looking cases, including the original Evolv.

Not sure how it's severely limited. Can accommodate large air coolers, many liquid-cooling configurations, something like 19 drives (has mounts for around 9 SSDs behind the motherboard tray), SSD storage is on panels behind the mobo tray. You're lucky if other mid-tower cases have mounts for 3 SSDs anywhere in the case. The thing uses space pretty well while allowing for a lot of different configurations all within a mid-tower size.

I'm curious to see Tom's temperature and noise tests with this case. It looks great on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.