Hang and stuck at "Starting Windows"

Jan 21, 2015
My computer freeze suddenly on desktop that I cant move even the cursor. So I decided to reboot my pc. After the bios screen It takes a long time to proceed in "Starting Windows" logo on Windows 7. When the pc is on the "Starting Windows" it hangs and could not finish booting. So I decided to install new copy of windows. When I installing windows 7 O.S, It takes a very longtime to finish it. I wait around 3-4 hours to finish installing windows. After finish installing when an It will boot for first use it hang/stuck again on Starting Windows... Can someone help me to fix my problem?

note: That 7-15 minutes is the average time when I installing Windows on the other time which I install Windows before.. on same desktop..when I encountered this problem.

rich start with hdtune and your hard drive vendor test tool see if there any smart warnings of a drive failure. if it not a drive it can be bad ram...bad controller on the mb....or a bad video card. to see if it one of these parts start by trying to use onboard video if your pc has it. then if it still slow at post...use 1/2 of the ram then swap the ram.

Jan 21, 2015

l found Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows a test tool for my western digital hard disk drive. But how can I run the test if I do not have windows o.s installed? By the way thanks for your answer..