Happy Holidays

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Thomas wrote:
> startingate@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Happy Holidays to all of the board members and their family and
friends
> > !
> >
> > It has been a great year and I look forward to discussing many
great
> > topics in the coming year.
> >
> > Mike@
> > www.thoroughbredphotos.net
> >

> Merry Christmas to you and all here too.
>
> It looks like Australia will be further Americanised, as some have
started
> saying Happy Holidays here this year, instead of Happy Christmas.
Previously
> people didn't take offence if someone wished them happy Christmas if
they
> weren't religious or of another faith. I don't see why we should
change that.

> Ben Thomas - Software Engineer - Melbourne, Australia
>
> My Digital World:
> Kodak DX6490, Canon i9950, Pioneer A05;
> Hitachi 37" HD plasma display, DGTEC 2000A,
> Denon 2800, H/K AVR4500, Whatmough Encore;
> Sony Ericsson K700i, Palm Tungsten T.
>
> Disclaimer:
> Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do
not
> relate to the official business of my employer shall be understood as
neither
> given nor endorsed by it.

Ben, please stop telling us about your digital world - those of us
trying to find info about the SE k700i are not interested in your DVD /
AUDIO posts

DPat

DPat wrote:
> Ben Thomas wrote:
>
>>startingate@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>>>Happy Holidays to all of the board members and their family and
>
> friends
>
>>>!
>>>
>>>It has been a great year and I look forward to discussing many
>
> great
>
>>>topics in the coming year.
>>>
>>>Mike@
>>>www.thoroughbredphotos.net
>>>

>>Merry Christmas to you and all here too.
>>
>>It looks like Australia will be further Americanised, as some have
>
> started
>
>>saying Happy Holidays here this year, instead of Happy Christmas.
>
> Previously
>
>>people didn't take offence if someone wished them happy Christmas if
>
> they
>
>>weren't religious or of another faith. I don't see why we should
>
> change that.
>
>>--
>>--
>>Ben Thomas - Software Engineer - Melbourne, Australia
>>
>>My Digital World:
>>Kodak DX6490, Canon i9950, Pioneer A05;
>>Hitachi 37" HD plasma display, DGTEC 2000A,
>>Denon 2800, H/K AVR4500, Whatmough Encore;
>>Sony Ericsson K700i, Palm Tungsten T.
>>
>>Disclaimer:
>>Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do
>
> not
>
>>relate to the official business of my employer shall be understood as
>
> neither
>
>>given nor endorsed by it.
>

> Ben, please stop telling us about your digital world - those of us
> trying to find info about the SE k700i are not interested in your DVD /
> AUDIO posts
>
> DPat

Amazing. Someone who actually googles to find posts instead of just asking their
question on a newsgroup.

Should I also remove "Software Engineer" and Melbourne and Australia from my
sig? Someone searching for them would also see my post in the search results
simply because I have those words in my sig.