Sep 8, 2019
Hello!Recently I bought a new PC!
Specs:
RAM:8GB Ram DDR4 2400MHz (One channel)
Proccesor:I5 8400 2.8GHz Coffe Lake
Graphics Card:ASUS Gtx 1060 6GB Dual (not two graphics cards, lol)
Motherboard:Intel PRIME H310M-K R2.0
SSD:111GB KINGSTON SA400S37120G (SATA-2 (SSD))
HDD:931GB Seagate ST1000DM010-2EP102 (SATA)
I installed on it from the beginning Windows 10 Pro, because it comes with Ubuntu installed on it.
THE PROBLEM:

The big problem is with the HDD, because when I install games or apps on it, it simply disappears and appears again some seconds after, with a pop-up saying:
---------------------------------------
See what happens with the removable drives:
(D: )
See what happens with the removable drives:
(E: )
----------------------------------------
(The disk is partitioned in two partitions, D and E)
I installed the motherboard's SATA driver, and after that the drives won't dissapear, but will have a big read error rate.
Don't say things like:"Check the cables of the hard drive" or other things inside the PC, because I will lose it's warranty.

HELP ME!

Solution
Your original post said that you installed Windows 10 and the PC came with Ubuntu installed.

That would be two operating systems....

Overall, my recommendation is to take the PC back to the store and have them take another look at the hardware configuration and drive formatting.

Especially if you are concerned about doing anything that will void the warranty. And I do not want to encourage you doing any such things either. Even if those things are (to me anyway) normal troubleshooting activities.

I do not know anything about the Altex warranties provided with the PC nor how they may (or may not be) applied. And/or enforced.

The store should be able to check the installed OS software, the hardware configuration and the drive...

Ralston18

Titan
Make and model computer? Where did you get the PC?

Where did you get the motherboard's SATA drivers - via the manufacturer's website?

What PSU is installed?

Dual boot system: do Ubuntu or Windows 10 appear as options at start up?

Normal troubleshooting would include opening the case and ensuring that the cables and components are fully and firmly in place.

If the builder of the PC has sealed the case in some manner to detect the case being opened then, of course, you do not want and should not open the case.

Are you able to boot into Windows 10 at all? Maybe just into safe mode.

Do you a Windows Recovery USB stick or disk?

May be the only way to get booted again in order to fix things.

Sep 8, 2019
Make and model computer? Where did you get the PC?

Where did you get the motherboard's SATA drivers - via the manufacturer's website?

What PSU is installed?

Dual boot system: do Ubuntu or Windows 10 appear as options at start up?

Normal troubleshooting would include opening the case and ensuring that the cables and components are fully and firmly in place.

If the builder of the PC has sealed the case in some manner to detect the case being opened then, of course, you do not want and should not open the case.

Are you able to boot into Windows 10 at all? Maybe just into safe mode.

Do you a Windows Recovery USB stick or disk?

May be the only way to get booted again in order to fix things.
I got my PC from a shop named "Altex" , a big electronics shop in Romania.
Yes
A 500w one.
It doesn't have two operating systems installed.

Ralston18

Titan
Your original post said that you installed Windows 10 and the PC came with Ubuntu installed.

That would be two operating systems....

Overall, my recommendation is to take the PC back to the store and have them take another look at the hardware configuration and drive formatting.

Especially if you are concerned about doing anything that will void the warranty. And I do not want to encourage you doing any such things either. Even if those things are (to me anyway) normal troubleshooting activities.

I do not know anything about the Altex warranties provided with the PC nor how they may (or may not be) applied. And/or enforced.

The store should be able to check the installed OS software, the hardware configuration and the drive formatting.

Solution