[SOLVED] Hard disk Holding the entire system back

Recently i got some upgrades to my system (B250+G4400-->A320+R5 2600) . But now I feel like everything is slowing down. I suspect this could be a Hard drive issue because every time it slowing and freezing, HDD usage is at 100% and other components seems to have normal behavior. Some games performs worst that than they were used to be with the previous configurations. So far i tried many things like Disk scanning and Malware scanning things but none of them got me a fix still it happening. The thing is when i do normal stuff like browsing and reading it maintain normal usage on hard drive but whenever i open a high application like Adobe Premier or any other game it get worst. I also did a benchmark test on my hard drive.

System
CPU : R5 2600 Stock
MB : MSI A320 PRO
RAM : 4GB 2133MHz (Getting a another 4G soon)
GPU : GTX 660 (Old but i have played everything without random freezings before with the previous system)
HDD : 1TB Seagate st1000dm010

Another thing i should state that at the very begining of the OS installation i use Legacy over UEFI because it didn't allow me to continue as my Hard drive was per formatted to use MBR partition tables. Can this be the problem or is there anything i missing ?
Thank you!

Solution
Well, that and the drive is probably thrashing because the system has only 4GB of memory--certainly not enough to support heavy application loading.
When you did your OS installation it shouldn't have mattered, so long as you had all of the relevant settings set to support UEFI such as UEFI enabled, Windows boot manager set to first boot device and CSM disabled, because when you install windows it should COMPLETELY REMOVE all existing partitions and then create the correct type of partitions (There are several it creates including the EFI and boot partitions) perform any necessary formatting and then install windows to the primary partition, all by itself, IF you do it correctly and delete all the existing partitions on the drive by choosing the Custom method when prompted during the installation.

Full details and step by step instructions are available in my guide here, and it might not be a bad idea to redo the installation although I do not think this is the cause of your problem.

More likely than not, the drive is the problem. Either because it's just a mechanical drive, which means it's relatively slow, or because it's old and getting tired or is faulty.

It's also possible that it's not related to the storage medium at all. What is the exact model of your power supply?

We often see power supplies develop sudden problems immediately after upgrading to a new platform even when the graphics card model has not changed at all.

When you did your OS installation it shouldn't have mattered, so long as you had all of the relevant settings set to support UEFI such as UEFI enabled, Windows boot manager set to first boot device and CSM disabled, because when you install windows it should COMPLETELY REMOVE all existing partitions and then create the correct type of partitions (There are several it creates including the EFI and boot partitions) perform any necessary formatting and then install windows to the primary partition, all by itself, IF you do it correctly and delete all the existing partitions on the drive by choosing the Custom method when prompted during the installation.

Full details and step by step instructions are available in my guide here, and it might not be a bad idea to redo the installation although I do not think this is the cause of your problem.

More likely than not, the drive is the problem. Either because it's just a mechanical drive, which means it's relatively slow, or because it's old and getting tired or is faulty.

It's also possible that it's not related to the storage medium at all. What is the exact model of your power supply?

We often see power supplies develop sudden problems immediately after upgrading to a new platform even when the graphics card model has not changed at all.
Thanks for the quick respond ... I have a 600W PSU. (P-FUL 5 600). i think i have been using this one for like 1 1/2 years. And my hard drive should be nearly 3 years old by now. so what exactly should i do..? I thought of moving to a SSD but at the moment i'm saving for a RAM and how do i make sure that the problem is exactly with my Hard drive or with the PSU?

Well, that and the drive is probably thrashing because the system has only 4GB of memory--certainly not enough to support heavy application loading.
I have another stick in my brother's machine and i will give it a try and let you know if it persists. But his machine is more accurate and faster than mine (He has the G4400 that i previously used) in usual tasks especially browsing. we both have the same amount of RAM as well.

Another thing i should state that at the very begining of the OS installation i use Legacy over UEFI because it didn't allow me to continue as my Hard drive was per formatted to use MBR partition tables.
Was OS reinstalled on the new pc?
Did you install all the motherboard drivers also?
(btw - start with chipset drivers)
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/A320M-GAMING-PRO#down-driver&Win10 64
How about graphics drivers?
https://www.geforce.com/drivers

Yes Actually the problem solved soon after i add an extra 4GB to the system now everything is good and even better thank you all for helping.... really appreciate. i was about to reinstall the entire system. and i also change my mind to get a SSD soon as well. Thank you again.