Jan 19, 2020
So I built my first pc about 3 weeks ago, I got a 600w PSU and that was more than enough, but I didn't have a hard drive yet, just a 970 nvme m.2 500gb ssd. But because I needed more storage space I ordered a Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3,5 HDD, and after installing it I realized that my pc wouldn't boot anymore. After a few days of doing research I noticed the hard drive makes a beeping noise every time I turn on my pc, I looked up what it means and the answer i got was that it means it doesn't get enough power. But after running a power/watt calculator test thingy on all of my components , monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc. combined it said I needed at least 544w of power, which means I should have more than enough watt in the PSU I have now as its 600w...anyone know what the problem is here?

Solution
Sometimes the heads are stuck to the platters ("stiction"). This results in faint beeping noises as the motor controller tries to kickstart the spindle motor.
Jan 19, 2020
be sure the HDD is properly connected to an SATA power cable. The HDD might be faulty.

Which PSU are you using?
Which HDD is it?
Which motherboard?
Can you enter the BIOS while not booting?

The HDD is properly connected, I also tried every single SATA port on my motherboard.
I have a Cooler Master 600w 80plus bronze PSU I believe.
I have an MSI B450 Tomahawk Max motherboard.
And I have don't know about the bios, all I know is that I can't access it once I press the power button on my pc while theres a SATA cable connected.

Jan 19, 2020
Does the drive spin up, or does it make faint noises as if the motor may be stuck?
What do you mean exactly with "Does the drive spin up"? And on startup it just makes faint beep noises and then it keeps sort of vibrating very slightly, and then when I turn on the monitor its just a black screen but it doesn't say that there isn't a connection or something.

Jan 19, 2020
Sometimes the heads are stuck to the platters ("stiction"). This results in faint beeping noises as the motor controller tries to kickstart the spindle motor.
That could be the case, is there any way to fix that for someone who's never tried it before or should I just return it and order a new one?