Question hard drive broken?

luka1000

Prominent
Aug 26, 2017
my computer randomly started taking 3-5min to boot up on my ssd when it usually takes 5-10 seconds so i went into my pc to see some stuff and noticed my hdd is not there when i go to disk management i see it but it shows 0 gb on it and says " not initialized" i was wondering could my hard drive be broken and if so why is my pc boot up and shut down speed effected

Iniaskle

Great
Mar 5, 2019
my computer randomly started taking 3-5min to boot up on my ssd when it usually takes 5-10 seconds so i went into my pc to see some stuff and noticed my hdd is not there when i go to disk management i see it but it shows 0 gb on it and says " not initialized" i was wondering could my hard drive be broken and if so why is my pc boot up and shut down speed effected
My brother had a problem that he couldn't get into windows, his hdd was just unplugged maybe you have the same problem as well.

Quanticriver

Commendable
Jul 1, 2017
just right click your not initialized disk in diskmanagement and choose initilaize, choose MBR and you should be good to go

you will have to do a data recovery on it afterwards if there is stuff on there that you need, just run recuva on it

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS