Hard drive cage on Dell Poweredge 1300

Anybody got a good detailed photo of the hard drive cage for a Dell
PowerEdge 1300 Server ?

I picked up a surplus 1300, seems to work perfect except no hard drive
cage. I could probably find a cage at the local PC dismantler/recycler,
except that I have only general guess as to what I'm looking for.

Better yet, anybody here junking a 1300 and want to sell me the cage ?

(I've already checked several on-line dealers that sell Dell parts, no
luck).

- FM -

Fred,

I may have something suitable in my warehouse. I'll need a day or two to see
what is there (not here)... Ben Myers

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:15:08 -0600, Fred Mau <fred-dot-mau@comcast.net> wrote:

>Anybody got a good detailed photo of the hard drive cage for a Dell
>PowerEdge 1300 Server ?
>
>I picked up a surplus 1300, seems to work perfect except no hard drive
>cage. I could probably find a cage at the local PC dismantler/recycler,
>except that I have only general guess as to what I'm looking for.
>
>Better yet, anybody here junking a 1300 and want to sell me the cage ?
>
>(I've already checked several on-line dealers that sell Dell parts, no
>luck).
>

> - FM -

this document should the drive cage for the poweredge 1300...
http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/sgeck/sm/remove.htm#Drives
you can find this document at support.dell.com, login, and navigate to your
machine type and then look under documentation. this is from the 'service
manual'