hard drive don't start

In the begining of windows loading I receive message:

STOP: 0*000000ED (O*817DFADO, O*C0000032, 0*00000000, 0*00000000)

and that's it!
What can I do to make this hard drive work?

I should specify that I know that the problem is failure of HDD. It is not defragmented for mounts, never cleaned up. I just need to make it start to use some data.

I think may be changing something in BIOS can make this work?!

Put the disk into another computer to retrieve the data or perform a
parallel install on the another partition or disk.

But the problem is in the disk itself. On another PC will be the same. This happened lot of times before - when disk don't start, after 1 day - start normally. But now passed 1 week and it refuses to start at all. I just need to start it for little time so I can do some work. Thats all.

10x:)

Another computer with working OS...
Currently try to reconnect IDE cable on both the motherboard and HDD ends.