Hard drive errors plz help [SOLVED]

AleksiDj73

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
Hello everyone i've experienced a lot of errors in my hard drive. I went to event viewer and noticed that 18.000+ errors in my hard drive most of them say "error" or "warning" and the "error" says in the "source" "atapi and in the "warning" says "disk". My hard drive model is wdc wd5000aacs-00g8b1 i haven't changed my hard drive yet but i will. I'm using this hard drive for about 11 years so it's about time changing it. Also its not the end now i mean if i restart my PC it will give the the error "Disk read error occurred please press ctrl+alt+del" or a blue screen that the error that is causing is from "Windows\System32\winload.exe". It's a 50/50 shot if the PC boots up properly so it's my hard drive the issue? (i'm pretty sure it is). Also this problem started 2 days ago.Final can someone tell me the best hard drive that my PC can get? my motherboard is (GA-P55M-UD2) it gets only SATA 2 or 3gb/s Thank you for helping me

Solution
Download CrystalDiskInfo and report back with screenshot of it, if it says caution i suggest you to buy new HDD and transfer files because the HDD might fail.

TRENDING THREADS