Hard drive is failing. I really need some help.

Daichi Ishi

Reputable
Aug 5, 2015
First, I'd like to say I know little about computers. I don't know exactly what a hard drive is or what's going on. I downloaded Sims 3 from Origin and was installing custom content. There was corrupt custom content, and it wasn't loading into the Sims 3 launcher. Since my whole computer froze and stayed froze, I forced my computer to shut down by holding down the power button. After that, all hell broke loose and I could barely open anything without Microsoft freezing completely. I uninstalled Sims 3 and Origin since I've heard other people have difficulty with custom content in Origin, and got a Sims 3 torrent that I can't even download without my computer freezing. Now, everything is uninstalled, and my computer is still freezing when I open most things.

I also have this photo. It's been popping up now for a good two months. I have no idea what to do. I don't have any money, so any at-home fixes would be great. I'm unsure if the problem is storage or not. I just know it has something to do with drivers.

11846047_1471233369864304_192630793_n.jpg

TRENDING THREADS