[SOLVED] Hard Drive Issue?

Jul 1, 2020
My PC sat unused for ~1.5 years and now will not turn on with everything connected. I can boot into BIOS with CPU, PSU, and Mobo connected. I cannot boot if either my SSD or HDD is connected to the PSU.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k
Motherboard: Asus Vanguard B85
PSU: Corsair CX750M
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
SSD: Samsung 860 Evo 250g
HDD: WD Blue 1TB
Memory: 8gb ddr3

I can't quite seem to find my specific issue anywhere online. I appreciate any help/insight!

Solution
I do not feel the HDD spin when I try to boot. The CPU fan will briefly move when doing so but the computer does not seem to turn on. I have not had the GPU plugged in because it will not start with that installed either.
Do you have another PSU ? The possible issue is your PSU doesn't supply power for SATA port.
or do you have another systems to check if the HDD and SSD is still working.
Jul 1, 2020
I've disabled the secure boot. Sorry, I believe I've misspoken: I can't get the PC to turn on when I have either of my drives connected to the power supply. Therefore, I can't even get the SSD to show up as a boot option in the BIOS.

Jul 1, 2020
I do not feel the HDD spin when I try to boot. The CPU fan will briefly move when doing so but the computer does not seem to turn on. I have not had the GPU plugged in because it will not start with that installed either.

Do you have another PSU ? The possible issue is your PSU doesn't supply power for SATA port.
or do you have another systems to check if the HDD and SSD is still working.

Solution