Hard drive noise

Aditcgeek

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013
So i bought a full new pc with core i5 4440 r9 270x 8gb kinston. Hyper x and 1tb wd green har drive so for past 2 weeks i was hearing a low grinding or" tuck tuck " kinda noise so i went to the person from where i bought my pc he said the noise is coming from hdd side so he replaced it ( as when pc is idle no noise is there but when its on load there is that noise ) but after replacing hdd problem still persists i use a corsair vs 550 power supply please help fast is it that noise ok or not

If your pc is running fine it may be because the WD is slower access HD its made for vids and camera operations such as survlance at business so what your hearing maybe the drive being accessed there are tons of programs to check your drive WD has them on there site. Its always better to build then to buy your rig because you know whats going into your build . The min should of been the WD BLUE DRIVE ... Not the green for your os ....

Aditcgeek

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013
I was tight on budget i dont mind the noise as soon as my hdd is not dying i checked using two programs one of them was crystaldiskinfo (based on smart) it show my hdd is running in excelent condition
6HYQwEJ

TRENDING THREADS