Question Hard drive not detected, after a physical impact on laptop.

Jun 15, 2019
My Laptop Is not detecting harddrive after my little brother whacked it!.it still loading bios well with a slight delay, after a while .. it took that harddrive on show for couple of minutes.. again it failed...I have reassembled my harddrive and checked on another lappy...it works fine....though I reconnected it but its not getting detected....plzzz help!!!!!

It could be from the connector (Physicall connector of the motherboard), to the HDD itself.
I would recommend giving it to repair shop if they can check if the sata connection is still good, or doing it yourself by buying an used 2.5" sata HDD, does not matter with size but that is cheap enough.

Jun 15, 2019
It could be from the connector (Physicall connector of the motherboard), to the HDD itself.
I would recommend giving it to repair shop if they can check if the sata connection is still good, or doing it yourself by buying an used 2.5" sata HDD, does not matter with size but that is cheap enough.
Thanks
My Harddrive Is Working Good If I Used brigde Usb connecting to another PC.