Hard drive not showing all free space

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I just built a new system with a 160GB HD, however
Windows is showing only about 100GB available. I remember
hearing something about this once before, and I thought
SP1 was supposed to clear things up, but no dice... any
suggestions on reclaining my missing 60 gigs?

Dave
curleydave@msn.com

See the following KB article
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;303013&Product=winxp