[SOLVED] Hard drive not showing up in BIOS

Jun 25, 2020
I recently have been getting errors saying " reboot and select proper boot device occasionally on my computer. Usually after i restart it a couple times the error just goes away but now its not working. It wont show my hard drive in the boot devices or my boot priorites but it does show my external hard drive. I tried changing the connections of where it was connected to and unplugging and replugging my hard drive but nothing seems to work. Anyone have any solutions?

Solution
I recently have been getting errors saying " reboot and select proper boot device occasionally on my computer. Usually after i restart it a couple times the error just goes away but now its not working. It wont show my hard drive in the boot devices or my boot priorites but it does show my external hard drive. I tried changing the connections of where it was connected to and unplugging and replugging my hard drive but nothing seems to work. Anyone have any solutions?
You had ample opportunities to check it when it started with problems, now may be too late and it could be dead. Did you try with new cable ? Any other tests should be done in another computer.
You had ample opportunities to check it when it started with problems, now may be too late and it could be dead. Did you try with new cable ? Any other tests should be done in another computer.

Solution