Hard drive only have 23% health?

May 5, 2018
Hi guys is the Hard Disk Sentinel reading legit? Because it says my hdd only have 23% health. Its only around 5 months old or 4 but I don't have the warranty anymore. But is it legit , Can something cause it ? or is my hdd really dying? Anyway to fix this ?
a9NZGVw

Solution
khylegain, if the long test did not fail then the drive is OK. Remember that third party diagnostics do not have all the drive attributes and thresholds of our drives as a matter of policy. 3rd party utility results need to be taken with a grain of salt. If you have doubts you may still contact support here.

I trust HDSentinel, as it has saved my "life" several times.

If it says that, go with what it says.
If you have a warranty - doesn't matter if you lost the receipt, go to manufacturers website and put in a claim. Back everything up ASAP - even if you dont have a spare HDD, use things like one drive, dropbox, google drive, etc

May 5, 2018

Oh god I'm bankrupt right now cause I have alot of things I just bought. is there anything I can currently do ? Estimated time of its death? lol

May 5, 2018

So is there nothing I can do to atleast make it survive for months?

May 5, 2018

Nonno I don't really care about the data. Nothing important in here beside the games. So its possible that it can even last for months ? I mean its not sure but still possible ? with this health?

May 5, 2018

That's the pic, Looks like in the seatool there's no sectors found but why in hdd sentinel there's alot ? dang

khylegain, if the long test did not fail then the drive is OK. Remember that third party diagnostics do not have all the drive attributes and thresholds of our drives as a matter of policy. 3rd party utility results need to be taken with a grain of salt. If you have doubts you may still contact support here.

Solution