hard drive parttion's missing

I have a 80GB hard drive parttioned into a 40GB and 2 x
20GB these were drive C,E & F, my drive D was a 10GB
drive these were all formatted to NTFS, I changed the
10GB hard drive to my other 40GB hard drive and made this
drive C being the master boot drive, I fdisked drive C to
be FAT32 and checked the 80GB hard drive, all was fine.

when I loaded windows XP Pro on, I saw I only had drive C
& D, drive D was not formatted, I formatted it to the
full size which I expected was 40GB but now I have lost
the 2 20GB hard drives, can I get these back, I have look
on disk and these 2 drives have gone.

can some one help me get the full 80GB back.

Right click on My Computer and select Manage. On the following screen,
click on Disk Management. Can you 'see' the partitions now? Can you assign
them drive letters?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com