hard drive quit on me

My hard drive failed on me (less than a month after the
warranty expired) and I have a simple question that I
can't seem to find the answer to....DO I need to buy a
NEW copy of Windows XP for my new drive or will the old
copy suffice, as the hardware configurations in the
computer are not changing. Any help appreciated.

You can use your XP.

"Midazolam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My hard drive failed on me (less than a month after the
> warranty expired) and I have a simple question that I
> can't seem to find the answer to....DO I need to buy a
> NEW copy of Windows XP for my new drive or will the old
> copy suffice, as the hardware configurations in the
> computer are not changing. Any help appreciated.

Your old copy will suffice.

--
Regards:

Richard Urban