Hard Drive usage 100% but only 5mb/s.

mirza.mujkanovic.a

Prominent
Sep 1, 2017
Hello, i'm playing a game called World of Tanks which recently moved on to a better and more resource demanding engine, my PC can easily handle the game still and i can play on 80-110 FPS, my problem is loading times in the game, the loading of the game is like this when 75% players are loaded it starts a countdown from 30 sec. My problem is i load like 40 sec after the countdown finished, when i check my task manager WoT uses only under 10mb/s of my HD which is the limiting factor that i've been able to find out.Any other game like CS:GO for example i load easily and fast no problem, i've checked my HD health with seatgate sea tools, no problems found, i've checked my HD speed it is arround 80-100mb/s easily.
My PC is decent aswell i5 3570 8gb 2Gb GPU, the HD is a Western Digital Blue (https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136771). The PC itself is New and a new harddrive what makes me mad is that my friend Has literally the same PC as me and he loads ez like 15sec before the 30sec countdown begins.
Can anyone help me out?

Solution
mirza.mujkanovic.a, what is your location (World) compared to your friends? What is the ping on the server you are trying connect to? Also check to see if your friends ping is the same as yours. (The server he connects to).

mirza.mujkanovic.a

Prominent
Sep 1, 2017

Hi thanks for the reply, he lives like a few houses away from me, and the ping usually is 40-60ms.

TRENDING THREADS