Hard drive won’t work

Oct 28, 2018
So today when I started up my computer it booted off my second hdd and my main hdd I couldn’t find and when I check the disk management it said it wasn’t initialized and wouldn’t let me initiate it. How do I fix this is my hdd dead?
https://youtu.be/-udXhwnP1sw
Link to a video of the situation

Well you did not give this info in the original ticket. The reason you don't have access to the user folder is because you are booting of another disk, which means a different account that does not have rights to the user folders on a secondary disk.

Need to get everything out of the way here. You are booting off another disk now, and you want to wipe this disk again to use as a secondary is that right? And this second disk is now seen in the computer or it's not? If it's an intermittent issue, I'd try another SATA cable or port.

Oct 28, 2018
No I already explained what happened but I guess I’ll do it again. So one day about a week ago I turned my computer on and it booted from my second hard drive instead of my main one which is always booted to. When I go to disk management it says it’s not initialized and I can’t do anything to it and every program I try to use with it like EaseUS, MiniTool, CrystalDisk all don’t work or they load forever and nothing happens. I’ve switched Sata cables and power cables and still doesn’t work. My guess is it got curropted somehow and want to know if there’s a way to fix this or if it’s just done and no going back.