Hard drive wont open and wants to format but wont

G

Hello,
i tried to clone my computer hard drive to an external. now the external wont open and when i try it wants me to format. when i try it says windows wasnt able to format drive.how do i get it formatted.

Majd

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011

same problem but i didnt used it 4 cloning i used it like restore device, win7 ultimate, usb connection, i can see it in the partition manager only if i opend it before connecting the HDD, once i click on the hdd in my computer the whole windows explorer dont respond, the windows dont let me format it but it says it need a format, tried cmd to format but didnt work.

please its really important and i need the hdd, help me :(

Majd

Majd

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011

same problem but i didnt used it 4 cloning i used it like restore device, win7 ultimate, usb connection, i can see it in the partition manager only if i opend it before connecting the HDD, once i click on the hdd in my computer the whole windows explorer dont respond, the windows dont let me format it but it says it need a format, tried cmd to format but didnt work.

Majd

Majd

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011

Majd